Welcome to our hilliard chiropractor center
CHIROPRACTIC BioPhysics Chiropractors
A unique type of Chiropractic care that delivers superior results and long lasting relief.
We’re one of the only corrective care chiropractic offices in Ohio certified by Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP®).
Focused On CAUSE
If you’re not getting down to the underlying SOURCE of the problem, you are simply masking the issue.
Your Hilliard Chiropractor will find the CAUSE of your pain, not just the symptom.
Whole Body Approach
Health isn’t just one thing you do. It’s everything.
We respect the intelligence your body has to heal and regenerate, by providing the proper environment it needs to flourish.
CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLANS
Our doctors do not follow a one-size-fits-all approach as you would find in many other chiropractic clinics.
Every patient has a unique spinal alignment, so each patient receives a customized treatment plan.
Welcome to Abundant You Chiropractic
Congratulations, You’re now taking your first step in promoting your and your family’s health and well-being. Taking care of your spine will allow you to experience the benefits of avoiding numerous health issues and experience optimal health and vitality. Your Hilliard Chiropractor will help your body flourish naturally and safely.
Our goal is to first help you with your immediate health struggles, whether it be back pain, neck pain, headaches, children’s health, or overall wellness. Once we reach your immediate health concerns, we then focus our attention on long-term health solutions!
To help you, we use a multifaceted approach to understanding your health situation, our aim is to correct spinal disorders (Subluxations) which will not only have an impact on current pain but also result in the prevention of a multitude of health disorders that come from the nervous system.
Your nervous system is the master control system inside your body, controlling and coordinating all functions inside your body. The primary function of your spine is to protect those delicate nerve structures like your brainstem, spinal cord, and nerve roots from compression or irritation.
In order to ensure your best state of health and a normal functioning body, we have to have a clear connection between our brains, and the rest of the parts of our body.
The Aim of Abundant You Chiropractic is to Help You!
- Want to simply live without pain or be pro-active
- Perform better at work or play
- Get healthy and stay healthy
The first step is to decide what you want and then it’s up to us to show you how to get it. We’re not in the business of recommending you something that you don’t want or need!
From the first contact with Abundant You Hilliard Chiropractor, we make the process easy, simple, and convenient.
Our job at Abundant You Chiropractic is to correct any current spinal imbalances and give you the keys to prevent their return by reducing lifestyle stress in the 3 main categories:
- Physical Stress
- Chemical Stress
- Emotional Stress
Here are the steps to get you started
Step 1: Make An Appointment For A Complimentary Hilliard Chiropractor Consultation
There is no cost for this appointment – this appointment is a casual 15-minute conversation, 1-on-1 with a doctor, discussing your health problems and whether we can help you or not.
At your Initial Consultation we will:
- Review your New Patient Forms (these forms are found online here: new patient forms or can be completed in-office), which cover important information as to your current health status.
- Discuss your health history and cover the various lifestyle stressors that may have led to your current condition.
- Discuss the importance of your nervous system and spinal health. Learning what a normal spinal structure looks like, and what causes spinal misalignments.
The doctor will lastly recommend or not recommend you continue your appointment into the next step, into a New Patient Examination, lasting an additional 30-45 minutes. If you decide to move forward, there will be a charge for this step. However, you will know upfront what that charge would be.
step 2: New Patient Examination
- Complete a comprehensive assessment, including; posture, range of motion, spinal motion and palpation, and orthopedic testing.
- Use computerized technology (Surface EMG) to determine the current health of your nervous system, by measuring muscle tone activity around your spine and pelvis.
- Take high-frequency digital X-rays (if clinically necessary) – to see your structural alignment and its current condition.
- We then discuss your health-related goals – whether you just want to be out of pain, or whether you want to improve your health in all areas. We also offer various health services to suit your needs.
- Schedule you for your next visit – the Report of Findings, this is when you receive your first corrective care adjustment.
- In the meantime, your chiropractor will put together all the necessary information to let you know exactly what’s going on, what we can do about it, and how long it’s going to take – dependent on your spinal condition.
Step 3: Report Of Findings
- Learn how your body heals and functions through your nervous system.
- Discuss in detail what’s going on structurally with your spine and how it’s affecting you.
- You will get to physically see your full spine xrays, enhanced with a software system that highlights and analyzes various aspects of your posture and spinal health.
- Go over a plan of attack – individually tailored to give you the results you want by correcting the underlying problem.
- Discover the top exercises and ergonomic techniques that can aid in our chiropractic biophysics services.
This is the appointment we tell you upfront what’s expected of you if you become a committed patient, what’s expected of us, and we also go over all financial information during this appointment, answering any questions you may have.
This process may sound complex, but rest-assured that it’s incredibly straightforward and we look forward to being of service.