Secondary Conditions alert you that there is something abnormal with your body and it needs to be corrected. They are the results of abnormal structures of the spine, like rotated vertebrae “twisting spine”, lateral curves “scoliosis”, or even anterior head syndrome “text neck”, which all create foundation problems with your spine and body.
Spinal foundation problems are known as a Primary Condition. A Primary Condition is tied to a Secondary Condition (symptoms) that patients often present with at our office.
Once a structural shift (abnormal alignment) is present and disrupts the spinal nerves and spinal cord, it can create many different secondary conditions or symptoms.
The reason these are called secondary conditions is that they are a result of the primary structural shift or the underlying cause. The location of the structural shift and where the nerves are being disrupted will give us an idea about your secondary conditions.
Some of these Secondary Conditions include:
- Arm Pain (Upper & Lower)
- Asymmetry (Ex: low Shoulder)
- Blood Pressure (High and Low)
- Bone Spurs
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Disc Herniation/Pinched Nerves
- Migraine Headaches
- Muscle Spasm
- Low Back Pain
- Mid-Back Pain
- Muscular Imbalance
- Neck Pain
- Numbness/Tingling (Arms/Hands)
- Nerve Impingement Syndrome (Pinched Nerve)
- Posture-Related Issues (Including Poor Appearance)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Canal Stenosis
- Strength-Related Issues (Decreased Grip Strength)
- Tennis Elbow
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
* Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary depending on an individual’s unique health history.
Of course, corrective care chiropractic is not for everyone. However, if you are tired of constantly patching the problem and you’re looking for a long-term solution that you can both feel and see for yourself, then Abundant You Chiropractic may be the right place for you.
Once the foundation has been fixed, then we’ll teach you how to keep it that way through customized recommendations designed for your spine, so that the problem doesn’t come back.